What personal data is collected?
We may collect information about you and/or the persons accompanying you, including the following:
- Contact details (for example, last name, first name, telephone number, email)
- Personal information (for example, date of birth, nationality)
- Information relating to your children (for example, first name, date of birth, age)
- Your credit card number (for transaction and reservation purposes)
- Information contained on a form of identification (such as ID card, passport or driver licence)
- Your arrival and departure dates
- Your questions/comments, during or following your stay
- Technical and location data you generate as a result of using our websites and applications.
When is your personal data collected?
Personal data may be collected on a variety of occasions, including:
- Bed reservation
- Requests, complaints and/or disputes
- Service reservation
- Communication with the reception.
Why is your data collected and how long do we retain it?
Data is collected for meeting our obligations to our customers which includes servicing, service improvement and protection. Data will remain within our database for a period of 10 years.
Conditions of third-party access to your personal data.
Your personal data is only shared with our financial institution for the purpose of processing payment.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.